Recorded video presentation guidelines
ICSEC 2021 is an online virtual conference platform where your recorded video presentation will be played following the schedule. However, the presenter is encouraged to attend your session for live Question (Q) and Answer (A) session. The Q and A session will be in comment windows during the streaming and your video link in our youtube channel.
Before submitting your video presentation, please make sure you have done the following items:
- Register and make the payment before January 21, 2021
- Submit the extended abstract before January 24, 2021.
Details of recorded video presentation:
- Dateline: February 11, 2021
- Platform for video uploading: will be updated on website on January 25, 2021
- Alternatively, you may email your video and slide to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Duration of recorded video (please follow strictly the allocated duration):
- Oral presentation: 15 min
- File format of recorded video: MP4
- File name of recorded video: ICSEC21.1xx.presenter_name.mp4 or ICSEC21.2xx.presenter_name.mp4
- Paper ID will be assigned in notification letter by secretariat ICSEC 2021
- E.g., ICSEC21.1xx.presenter_Zaki.mp4 or ICSEC21.2xx.presenter_Zaki.mp4
- Requirement of presentation (choose 1 of the option):
- Option 1 – Narrated presentation (PPT slides with both voice and webcam camera)
- Option 2 – Narrated presentation (PPT slides with voice only; include the photo of presenter at the first page and last page of PPT slides)
Example of recording method:
- Using built in function of PPT to record voice (noted that you would be able to record your webcam as well for PowerPoint 2016 and 365 version)
- Using zoom to record PPT presentation with webcam
- Using audio recording tool to record the voice and integrate with the video
*Any other methods which could satisfy the requirement of recorded video in Option 1 or Option 2 (please search for more information online if you are not sure how to do it)
Other important notes:
- Please keep the oral presentation duration at around 15 minutes and the video file around or under 750Mb in size
- Please upload your video presentation on time so we have enough time for testing and feedback if needed.
- The presentation will be available in our youtube channel, and you are encouraged to participate in the Q&A during the whole conference duration and/or in comment section.
Please contact the following personnel at email@example.com , if you required any assistance:
Technical assistance of video preparation and upload
- Dr Zaki Yamani Zakaria
- Dr Wan Nor Nadyaini Wan Omar
Payment and registration
- Dr Aishah Rosli